Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's a good thing I have taken over this blog!

So, apparently Mum (or should I say 'Mother') is not only cruel, but dumb too. She had somehow managed to set comments to team members only! Well, now that I am in charge, these sorts of silly errors are unlikely to continue to occur. I will let her post from time to time, but she won't be allowed to make any template or settings changes!

Can you believe she actually brushed my teeth AND put meds in my ears on the same night! - A double whammy! Do any of you know any good evasive techniques that I could employ; she seems to have figured out all of my other ploys. I guess that means she isn't a complete dope. Mum says that she might look into trying those weird drugs that have been reported to help dogs with Degenerative Myelopathy. She's going to do some more research and then talk to my acupuncturist to get her opinion on them. I'll let you know what WE decide. I vote for NO MORE PILLS DOWN MY THROAT!

Oh, here is a picture of me with the kids - we are doing our Laughing Dogas pose.

Laughing Dogas - Ohmmmm

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Congrats on taking the rightful control of the blog away from your Human!

Tira said...

Thanks Turbo... to be honest, it wasn't a hard decision. What will be hard is keeping Amarok and Elaine from trying to get their paws on my blog! Kids these days, I tell ya! No respect for their elders!