Sunday, April 02, 2006

While surfing the web...

I was surfing the websites and found this adoption listing for a shepherd/lab cross. I realise that he isn't a husky, but he is pretty cute!! He even looks a little bit like my older brother Wolfe (who passed away 10 years ago). I admit that Wolfe was a LOT bigger and white and grey (he was a husky/shepherd/lab cross), but Julio has a very similar face. Take a look!

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5899343&adTarget=&SessionID=4430c4353a323fcd-app3&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

On another note, I go in for acupuncture again tomorrow as I have been a little wobbly this week and have been scuffing my back feet. If I walk slowly I don't scuff, but I'm a husky, we don't do slow, do we?!?! Mum is going to ask about the supplements that may help my degenerative myelopathy. Apparently they may be hard on my tummy, but if they help keep me mobile, I guess the trade off is okay. Mum says that the supplements may be liquids, so I am willing to give them a try. Anything but pills, I really hate pills!

1 comment:

IndyPindy said...

Welcome! I tried to post a comment before but I couldn't. I'm glad you joined the Husky Bloggers Ring!