Sunday, March 26, 2006

Will the cruelty NEVER end???

Hello All, this is Tira. Since Mum seems to be too busy to keep up this blog, I thought I'd try my paw at putting up a few posts. So, in my first post, I shall share with you the constant abuse and humiliations I am forced to endure at the hands of my so-called Mother!

Where should I start? Well, would you believe that Mum took me back to that lady who stabs me with the needles. Okay, so it doesn't REALLY hurt, and the lady does coo at me and tell me how wonderful and lovely I am, but still!! Aren't there laws about this sort of thing? Admittedly, I do have a lot more energy afterwards, and it seems a little easier to heft my butt around, but I still think that this sort of thing should not be allowed. I mean, I am a HANDS OFF husky!

Did I mention that every time we go to the "puppy torture palace" (my name for the place, not her's) Mum also weighs me! I know I'm not a young pup any more, but I would prefer to not have my weight thrown in my face on regular basis. I tried to keep one paw off the scale, but Mum caught me. Oddly, Mum seems to worry that I keep my weight up, not down.

Well, I guess I shall sign off for now. I heard Mum mention to Amarok that tonight is claw trimming and teeth brushing night. Can you believe that she brushes my teeth EVERY OTHER DAY!!! Not to mention the brutality involved in claw-trimming. The In-Dog-Manity of it all!! I HATE having my teeth brushed, but she shoves that horrible thing in my mouth regardless. And as if using poultry flavoured tooth paste is really going to trick me!

No comments: